About the Company
This nationwide provider of urgent care services is growing fast! Since 1993, they have set the standard for excellence in the rapidly expanding urgent care segment of healthcare. With over 90 clinics and 1100 employees across 7 states, they continue to grow at a very aggressive rate. They provide their employees with a great work environment, excellent benefits, and opportunities for career advancement. This organization has an immediate need for several dedicated and detail oriented Medical Payment Posters to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Medical Payment Poster
- Prepare daily deposits
- Post insurance and patient payments
- Reprocess claims
- Post denials to patient accounts
- Post contractual adjustments
- Organize refund requests
- Transfer copay and deductible balances to patient responsibility
- Balance payments posted back to the original deposit amounts
- Answer phone calls regarding patient accounts
- Data entry
- Maintain logs
Required Qualifications of the Medical Payment Poster
- 1+ years of recent high volume medical payment posting experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug screen
Compensation for the Medical Payment Poster
Medical Payment Poster - Contract to Hire, $14.50-$16.50 per hour, Monday-Friday, 8am to 4:30pm.
Acclivity Healthcare focuses on patient financial services, revenue cycle, and reimbursement related positions. Good candidates for this position might have previous experience in positions such as Medical Collections Representative, Medical Collector, Follow-up Rep, Hospital Collector, Accounts Receivable Representative, Medical Biller, Medical Billing Specialist, Payment Poster, Payment Posting Specialist, Charge Entry Specialist, Medical Coder, Patient Financial Services Representative, Patient Account Representative, or Reimbursement Representative.
8800 E. Chaparral Rd.
(480) 551-1311 Office
(800) 813-4565 Toll Free
(800) 813-4565 Toll Free Fax