About the Company
Be part of a team that is dedicated to advancing health and wellness through education, research and patient care! This premier Arizona based healthcare leader was recently ranked by US News & World Report as one of the Best Hospitals in the Nation. They are well known as a progressive and successful integrated healthcare system, and they have been growing in Arizona for over 20 years. They now operate multiple medical centers, health plans, outpatient facilities, and one of the largest physician groups in the nation. This organization is currently looking for a dedicated and detail-oriented Intake Coordinator to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Intake Coordinator
- Process requests for patient placement services and medical equipment
- Serve as liaison between patients, physicians and providers
- Handle incoming requests for patient orders and refills
- Gather all information necessary for pre-certifications, authorizations and certificates of medical necessity
- Performs patient tracking and enters details into system
Required Qualifications of the Intake Coordinator
- 2+ years of recent intake or related experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug screen
Compensation for the Intake Coordinator
Intake Coordinator - Contract to Hire, $13-$15 per hour, Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Acclivity Healthcare focuses on Intake and Insurance Verification related positions. Good candidates for this position might have previous experience in positions such as Intake Specialist, Prior Authorizations Rep or Insurance Verification Rep.
8840 E. Chaparral Rd.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85250
(480) 551-1311 Office
(480) 551-1411 Fax
(800) 813-4565 Toll Free
(800) 813-4717 Toll Free Fax