About the Company
If you are ready for career growth, then look no further! This nationwide healthcare organization is a proud recipient of Forbes Most Innovative Companies for the past 3 years in a row! They are well known for the high quality specialty healthcare services they offer their patients. With 55,000 employees and 2,100 facilities across the country, this integrated specialty provider is well poised for aggressive growth. They are in need of multiple dedicated and detail-oriented Insurance Verification Specialists to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Insurance Verification Specialist
- Obtain patient's insurance information
- Verify insurance coverage online and telephonically
- Re-verify existing patient's coverage as needed
Required Qualifications of the Insurance Verification Specialist
- 2+ years of recent high volume insurance verification or authorizations experience required
- Must have knowledge of primary and secondary insurance plans
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Compensation for the Insurance Verification Specialist
Insurance Verification Specialist - Contract to Hire, $15-$16 per hour, Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Acclivity Healthcare focuses on Medical Front Office and Insurance Verification related positions. Good candidates for this position might have previous experience in positions such as Intake Coordinator, Patient Access Rep, Admitting Rep, Registrar, Registration Specialist, Prior Authorizations Rep and Insurance Verification Rep.
8840 E. Chaparral Rd.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85250
(480) 551-1311 Office
(480) 551-1411 Fax
(800) 813-4565 Toll Free
(800) 813-4717 Toll Free Fax