About the Company
This group of highly trained doctors and specialized surgeons has been providing state-of-the-art medical and surgical eye care in Arizona for over 35 years. Using only the most advanced technologies and techniques, this practice has provided ophthalmological care to more patients than any other state. They have an immediate need for several dedicated and goal-oriented Medical Collectors to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Medical Collector
- Follow-up with patients and ensure outstanding balances are paid
- Accurate submittal of patient statements
- Work accounts for external collections action as needed
- Take payments over the phone
- Coordinate payment arrangements if needed
- Research and prepare patient credits for refund approval
- Process bankruptcy notices according to company policy
-Meet or exceed productivity standards
Required Qualifications of the Medical Collector
- 2+ years of recent medical collections experience required
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug screen
Compensation for the Medical Collector
Medical Collector- Contract to Hire, $17-$20 per hour, Monday-Friday, Full Time, 8am to 5pm.
Acclivity Healthcare focuses on patient financial services, revenue cycle, and reimbursement related positions. Good candidates for this position might have previous experience in positions such as Medical Collections Representative, Medical Collector, Follow-up Rep, Hospital Collector, Accounts Receivable Representative, Medical Biller, Medical Billing Specialist, Payment Poster, Payment Posting Specialist, Charge Entry Specialist, Medical Coder, Patient Financial Services Representative, Patient Account Representative, or Reimbursement Representative.
8800 E. Chaparral Rd.
(480) 551-1311 Office
(800) 813-4565 Toll Free
(800) 813-4565 Toll Free Fax