About the Company
For over 40 years, this leading specialty care provider has delivered quality individualized care to patients throughout the nation. Their employees and physicians are led by a simple goal - take great care of the patient! They are dedicated to achieve the best possible patient outcomes, and they are proud of their track record of consistent high quality patient care and business success. This organization is currently in need of an experienced and detail oriented Medical Payment Poster to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Medical Payment Poster
- Manually and electronically post insurance and patient payments
- Post denials to patient accounts
- Post contractual adjustments
- Organize refund requests
- Create and reconcile batches
- Transfer copay and deductible balances to patient responsibility
Required Qualifications of the Medical Payment Poster
- 2+ years of recent medical payment posting experience required
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug screen
Compensation for the Medical Payment Poster
Medical Payment Poster - Contract to Hire, $12-$16 per hour, Monday-Friday, Full Time.
Acclivity Healthcare focuses on patient financial services, revenue cycle, and reimbursement related positions. Good candidates for this position might have previous experience in positions such as Medical Collections Representative, Medical Collector, Follow-up Rep, Hospital Collector, Accounts Receivable Representative, Medical Biller, Medical Billing Specialist, Payment Poster, Payment Posting Specialist, Charge Entry Specialist, Medical Coder, Patient Financial Services Representative, Patient Account Representative, or Reimbursement Representative.
8840 E. Chaparral Rd.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85250
(480) 551-1311 Office
(480) 551-1411 Fax
(800) 813-4565 Toll Free
(800) 813-4717 Toll Free Fax